Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Entry for November 11, 2008


Just a quick entry today to get some of the details out there from our wonderful vacation. I'm on the condo computer, so I don't have a way to post a picture on this entry. I will have plenty at photobucket when we get back though.

Our trip to Disneyland was wonderful. The boys are at a good age and they both had a blast. Our friends Mark and his daughter, Jenny, babysat the boys Saturday night so Joe and I could go out and celebrate our 8th anniversary. We went to California Adventure and rode some adult rides. That roller coaster (California Screamin'), is simply the best. Then we had dinner reservations at Blue Bayou, the restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean. I had the cajun salmon and Joe had braised beef ribs. The food was incredible and so was the atmosphere. We ended the evening with some rides at Disneyland.

We have the rest of today to spend at the beach and then we are off to the airport tonight. The boys are sad to be leaving Disneyland. They loved every bit of it and were really on their best behavior considering how hard we pushed them for four days straight. I will have lots of details on the next entry including pictures.

Let me just leave you with this final thought: Cainan's favorite character is Mickey Mouse and Asher's...mommy (I slipped him some candy for that answer--just kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment