Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Week 10 - A Quick Update

I don't really have much to say this week. I'm keeping up with my routine (minus a minor melt down last weekend) and I'm grateful I lost a pound this week! Next week marks the halfway way point in the lose-a-thon and I haven't lost half the weight I planned to. I know I'm doing the right things and I will continue to. I'm dedicated to this cause, as I've explained, for many reasons.

I want to take a moment and thank those of you who have sent me comments and who have made donations already. I know there are some of you who would prefer to sponsor me on a per pound basis; thank you to those of you who have made those pledges to me. If you'd like, I can post your pledge on my website, so you too can receive recognition for your donation. I'm grateful to each of you who are following my journey and who have made or will be making donations to the Prader Willi Syndrome Association. Remember, it's easy to donate via firstgiving.com. You can use your debit or credit card and the donation is completely tax deductible.

I'll leave it at that for this week. I'm continuing to increase my workouts and hopefully, I'll have even more pounds to report next week--I'd like to be bit closer to the halfway point. Thanks again!

Week 10 = 173 (-17 total)

No comments:

Post a Comment